Holidays ended at last.
Nothing more to say, I think you all know what I mean.
Christmas tree back into its box, no more panettone in the house, Lorenzo back to school.
It has been nice, I can’t say anything bad about my holidays, I rested a lot and watched Netflix so much I’m going to be the next majority owner.
I’m already back to my fitness routine, in some days I’ll be back to my usual training standards; as every January people is going mad about gym, detox, diets…
To be clever I should ride the tide with this kind of recipes and posts but I strongly believe that if you eat too much or miss exercising around Christmas but you do your duties all the rest of the year you don’t need a special routine, juice/ smoothie diets or whatever; if you don’t do that a couple of weeks of gym and meager diet won’t do anything.
Dieting after all the good food we had could be hard, today I want to share with you this low calories sweet treat, this could help when you crave something creamy and sweet and warm.
- 2 apples (golden or pippin)
- 8-10 chopped almonds
- 2 tabsp light brown sugar
- 1/2 teasp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teasp ground ginger
- 1 pinch vanilla seeds
- Wash apples, remove core with a core remover and put them in a pan (do not dry them, sugar will coat better).
- Sprinkle with sugar, spices and almonds.
- Bake at 390°F for 30-40 minutes (it depends on the apple size and the kind of oven).
- Serve warm.