This time I’m so late for the usual recipe exchange with my Bloggalline friends.
This month I’m paired with L’angolo cottura di Roby, it’s filled with many tasty things, I left my heart and my eyes on some baking recipes but, as we’re still dieting hard, I decided to make a pureed soup.
Deadline is on 7th, only today I managed to make this soup: not a recipe matter as this is quick and fast but spring brought us some illness; Lorenzo, after Easter, suffered of flu and stomachache with high temperatures.
He’s very tired and he needs some extra snuggles.
I’m also working on six recipes about a special ingredient, each recipe needs three different photos from ingredients to the finished dish and it’s a lot of work as you need to have ripe ingredients so you must buy, shoot, prepare, shoot, create dish, shoot.
Of course deadline is already expired (not my fault, I have to say it as I’m really accurate and punctual).
I’m thinking I must stop bragging on this blog about how I’m always on a rush: I think you’ve learned it quite well!
While I’m thinking about this editorial policy here you are the recipe.
- 1 leek
- 1 lettuce head
- 4 cups water or vegetable broth
- 1 tabsp oil or butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- greek yogurt or cream cheese
- Slice leek in thin slices and sautee it with oil or butter for few minutes then add chopped lettuce, cook 5 more minutes then add water or broth.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, pay attention not to let evaporate too much liquid, add some if needed.
- Blend soup with a minipimer, add salt and pepper to taste (or chili if you like), serve it with a yogurt or cream cheese quenelle and chopped chives.