Lessa than 10 days to Christmas, we are near!
Days are filled up with meetings, greetings, school recitals, people hurry up every day more to buy something last minute whether is food or presents.
I have to bake rakes of cookies, both sweet and salty, me and mum have to put together lasagne so I have to make my Bolognese sauce ( we call it ragù alla bolognese) and I thought I should post that recipe too so, between a bake and a sauce, just because I’m home alone with Lorenzo for the whole week end, I’ll shoot and shoot and shoot.
- 21 cups alcohol
- 20 cups (espresso size) fresh made coffee
- 35 oz caster sugar
- 1 tabsp Dutch cocoa
- 1/2 vanilla pod (seeds only)
- Put sugar, cocoa and vanilla seeds in a big bowl.
- Dissolve sugar adding hot coffee, take care to dissolve it very well.
- When cold stir in alcohol.
- You can filter this liquor using a thick sieve, pour it in bottles.
- No rest time, it's ready to be served.
- In summer keep it in fridge.