Welcome to a new day of the Advent Calendar.
I am especially proud of these soft and crunchy cheese cake cookies as I created the recipe all by myself.
I am pretty sure the web is packed with cheese cake cookies so I don’t want to claim originality but I want to claim the merit for the great taste! 🙂
They are soft inside, but the cookie crumbles all around give a crunchy texture on the outside.
You can use the cookie leftovers at the bottom of the cookie bag: I save them in a glass jar for my cheesecakes and for this kind of cookie.
If you see a little chocolate on mine is because I used chocolate chip cookie leftovers as this is the kind of cookie my son adore and I have plenty of crumble! 🙂
Soft and crunchy cheese cake cookies.
- 130 g all purpose flour ( you may need some more)
- 125 g cream cheese
- 70 g sugar ( 80 if you want them very sweet)
- 30 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- cookie crumbles mixed with 1 tbsp sugar
- Mix all the ingredients except the cookie crumbles.You will end with a sticky dough, let rest in fridge to harden it a little.
- Take small amont of dough with wet hands ( to avoid stickyness) and roll them in cookie crumbles.Put them on a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Bake at 360°F for bout 10 minutes.This cookie can be stored in a tin box but it's better eaten fresh within two days.