Sometimes the simplest things are the better.
I hade few ingredients near to the expiring date, I am the kind of person who cannot throw away food without feeling really guilty so I decided to put all together and call it a cake.
Well… This is the best breakfast/ snack cake I made in months.
Soft, tasty, full of flavour and you make it in 5 minutes, no more.
Many persons ask me the recipe on Instagram so I’m on a rush to post it.
Post will be as short as the recipe! 😀
What could I post after all?
Our life is still home and home and home again.
Oh, it’s raining today LOL!
Rhum and coconut quick cake.
- 200 g all purpose flour 00
- 120 g dessiccated coconut
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 150 g caster sugar
- 100 g peanut oil or seed or canola
- 1 bag baking powder
- 3 tbsp rhum
- 3 eggs
- Beat sugar and ricotta, add little by little all the other ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan and bake for about 30-35 minutes at 360°F.
- Wait until it's cold before cutting and serving.