- 220 gr fine cornmeal
- 90 gr all purpose flour
- 1 teasp light brown sugar
- 2 teasp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 200 gr plain unsweetened yogurt
- 300 ml milk
- 1 teasp salt
- 75 gr canned drained sweetcorn
- 30 gr butter
- 4 red chilies, chopped
- 5 spring onions finely chopped
- Preheat the oven at 225° F and grease a tin. Mix all the ingredients together, pour the batter into the tin and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Let the bread cool then remove from the tin. Cut in chunks or slices ( it's quite crumbly), tast it a little if you want and pair it with soups, grilled meat or whatever you like.