- 200 gr floury raw potadoes
- 200 gr floury boiled and mashed potadoes
- 200 gr self- raising flour
- 1 teasp salt
- 30 gr lard or butter
- 75 ml milk
- Preheat the oven at 390°F. Coarsely grate the raw potadoes, put them in a clean teacloth and squeeze until all the water is extracted.
- Put in a bowl all the ingredients and add milk slowly, you may not need all the milk. You have to have a sticky loaf, put it on a baking tray lined with baking paper and make a cross cut with a knife to have four quarters.
- Bake for about 40- 50 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm or opened and toasted.