- 11 oz pork minced meat
- 1 big apple golden delicious or stark
- 2 egg yolks
- 1.7 oz butter
- 1 tabsp light brown sugar
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 white onion
- all purpose flour
- to taste salt and pepper
- Cut apple in tiny cubes and mix it into the meat with yolks and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Form meatballs the size of a big walnut and roll them into the flour.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add chopped onion and let it sautee until soft; add meatball, let them get brown gold on all sides then add the sugar and white wine keeping fire high for a minute.
- Keep cooking on low fire, with a lid on, for about 20 minutes. I think they are better warm than hot.