- 14 oz canned butter beans
- 14 oz canned chickpeas
- 1 organic lemon (zest only)
- 1 teasp dry crushed mint
- 1 tabsp all purpose flour or gluten free flour
- 2 oz cornmeal flour
- 1/2 teasp kosher salt
- 1/2 teasp dry crushed garlic
- olive oil
- to taste black pepper or chili
- Drain and rinse legumes, put them in a bowl with all the ingredients except cornmeal. Crush them with a fork, if you want you can blend them in a mixer.
- Grease your hands with some olive oil, make patties with legume dough the size of a big walnut. Roll them in cornmeal.
- Grease patties a little with more olive oil and bake in the oven at 350°F for 10 minutes or untill Golden. You can also cook them on a hot pan, they just have to Golden as the ingredients are already cooked.
- Serve them with a yogurt dip or any other fresh dip.