- 6 thin slices chicken breast
- 3.5 oz artichokes cream or any other spreadable vegetable cream
- 12 oz canned chickpeas
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- Spread every chicken slice with vegetable cream, roll them and secure with a toothpick.
- Cook the chicken in a steamer or, if you don't have, on a grill. Let it cool before slicing the rolls in slices (less than 1 inch).
- In a pan pour chickpeas with their water, bring to a boil with salt and pepper, when they are mushy add lemon zest and some chopped mint leaves.
- Serve room temperature sliced rolls on the warm purée.