- 26,4 oz flour
- 8.8 oz soft butter
- 1 yeast bag
- 0.7 oz kosher salt
- 9.8 oz unpeeled almonds
- 8.8 oz lukewarm water
- 3 tabsp ground turmeric
- grounded chili to taste
- Preheat oven at 356°F.
- Dissolve yeast into water (I use minipimer)
- Put flour, butter, salt in a bowl, mix and add water with yeast.
- Mix and add turmeric, chili and crushed almonds.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough in long rolls and cut small biscuits.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes then let them rest in oven for 5 more minutes.
You can store them in a tin box for 5-6 days.