- 12 slices rustic bread
- 3.4 fl. oz. white sauce
- 17 oz brie cheese
- 2 oz crumbled and cooked sausage
- 2 oz spinach sauteed in a pan with garlic, oil, salt and pepper
- 1 bunch grated Parmesan
- 8 slices grilled eggplant
- 1 oz dry tomatoes' spread (or 4 medium dry tomatoes preserved in oil)
- 1.4 oz smoked scamorza cheese
- 1 medium leek sauteed with oil, salt and pepper
- 1.4 oz gorgonzola cheese (or blue cheese)
- 8 open walnuts
- Toast bread slices in a toaster or on a hot skillet on both sides. Put on each one slice of brie and one teaspoon of white sauce.
- On 4 slices put spinach, then sausage and a sprinkle of grated Parmesan.
- On 4 slices put a spoonful of sauteed leek, some Gorgonzola and a crushed walnut.
- On 4 slices put a teaspoon of crushed dry tomatoes, a slice of grilled eggplant and a slice of smoked scamorza cheese.
- Put all the crostini on a baking tray and bake at 356°F for 10-12 minutes or untill cheeses on bread are melted.
- Serve 2 crostini of each kind for each person or all together on a big wood tray. Serve them hot.