- 4.40 oz all purpose flour
- 1 oz icing sugar
- 1 teasp vanilla extract
- 1 teasp baking powder
- 3/4 cup whipping soy cream
- Mix all the ingredients with a spatula, just enough to mix well.
- Put the dough in a sac- a poche, let it rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- On a baking tray make cookies squeezing dough, keep space between them as they grow on the oven. Sprile sugar confetti on them if you like. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 320°F, they just have to gold on borders, they will remain pale as they don't contain eggs.
- They will be very soft right out of the oven, wait untill cold before removing them from the baking tray.