3 jars of about 7 oz
- Put sugar and water in a pan, let it simmer untill sugar is dissolved. Let it cold.
- Peel the orange, discard the zest, put them in a bowl with sugar syrup and weissbier. Let them rest overnight.
- Drain orange from the liquid, put the liquid in a pan and let it simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the oragens and the peeled and diced quince, plus the ginger teaspoon.
- Let it simmer for about 30 minutes, after it make the " plate trial" * every ten minutes.
- Pour the hot marmalade in sterilized jars, put the lid on and put them upside down untill they are cold.
- Check every jar to see if the lid is vacuumproof, if not you can put them in a cold water pan, they have to be totally submerged, then bring water to a boil and boil untill the vacuum is made.
- Put a drop of marmalade on a cold plate, tilt it a little: if the drop drip cook for some more, if it stays still for some secondos the marmalade is ready.