- 17.5 oz all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup water or milk
- 1 teasp kosher salt
- 1 teasp dry yeast
- 1 teasp sugar
- canola oil or butter to brush
- Dissolve yeast in part of the milk/ water, mix flour, canola oil, milk or water, salt,dissolved yeast and sugar by hand or with a mixer until you have a smooth loaf.
- Let it rise covered in a warm place until it double.
- Divide the loaf in 8 pieces.
- Spread each part with a rollpin as thin as possible, round shaped, brush every disk and put on top layer after layer.
- Spread again as round as possible with the rollpin.
- Cut this disk in 8 triangles, close them like croissants, fill them if you want.
- Brush them with milk or water and let them rise again for 30 minutes.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 390°F, lowered immediately it at 350°F when you put bread inside. Bake for about 20 minutes or until gold.