- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 28 oz sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup alchool
- 1 cup sweet rum good quality
- 1/2 vanilla pod seeds
- Boil the milk with half of the sugar gently stirring.
- Let the sugar dissolves completely then turn off the heat and let it warm.
- Mix egg yolks and the rest of the sugar in a bowl until they are fluffy.
- Add warm milk slowly mixing very well to avoid lumps.
- Filter the mixture with a strainer.
- Add vanilla seeds, alcohol and rum liquor, pour in bottles and seal them.
Store it in fridge, it will be as perfect as new for months.
You can use half rum half whisky.
With these ingredients you'll have about 1.3 gallons of eggnog liquor.