- 13 oz dry wholewheat noodles
- 7 oz sundried tomatoes ( you can find them preserved in oil or dry) if you have dry ones just add olive oil enough to have a smooth pesto
- 2 brimming tabsp smoked paprika
- fresh chives
- Blend sundried tomatoes with their oil or some olive oil until you have a smooth pesto.
- Add smoked paprika and mix well.
- Boil pasta into salted water, drain noodles and keep some of the water aside.
- Season pasta with pesto, if it's too thick add few spoons of cooking water.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately.