- 18 oz carrots
- 2 tabsp olive oil or butter
- 1 full teasp ginger powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- thyme leaves fresh or dry
- 3 cups sparkling water
- Cut the carrots in not too thick rounds.
- Heat oil (or butter) in a pan and sautee carrots with ginger for few minutes.
- Add sparkling water, cover the pan and cook on low fire untill the water is fully evaporated.
- If, when water is totally dissolved, the carrots are still hard, just add some water and continue cooking.
- Few minutes before the end of cooking add salt, pepper and thyme leaves.