- 18 oz white bread flour
- 5.2 oz Pils style beer room emperature, you may need a little bit more or a little bit less.
- 1/2 tabsp dry active yeast
- 2 teasp kosher salt
- 1 tabsp sugar
- 2.6 oz soft butter
- milk to brush
- seeds to sprinkle
- Sift flour with dry yeast, add beer little by little. When you have a dough add sugar, then butter and at salt at last. Knead until you have a smooth loaf.
- Let it rise covered until it doubles, then knead a little and make two folds. Cover and wait 15 minutes then rotate the dough 90° on your right and fold again. do it for four times, always rotating the same direction and waiting 15 minutes before making a new fold.
- Put the loaf in a long and thin mould, keeping the fold down; brush with milk and spinle with seeds. Let it rest about 30 minutes then bake for about 40-45 minutes in already hot oven (put inside a small recipient with water). Wait until cold to slice it.