- 13 oz canned mixed legumes or borlotti
- 9 oz piece of salmon
- as needed extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz caprino cheese
- 1 handful chives
- Put in a pan olive oil and garlic, sautee it, remove it then and pour legumes with their water. Let them boil untill they mashed; add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and add crushed pink peppercorns and chives.
- In a greased pan sautee diced salmon for a couple of minutes.
- In a mason jar pour the legume cream then add a spoonfull of caprino cheese then salmon cubes. Add some crushed peppercorn and chives on top, serve with wholeweath bread slices.