- 500 gr piadina dough with 20% hemp flour
- 4 big potatoes
- 3 big carrots
- 1 white onion
- 200 gr smoked bacon, diced
- 100 gr sour cream
- to taste salt and pepper
- Boil chopped vegetables in salted water untill thender
- In a pan sautee smoked bacon until gold.
- Smash vegetable with a fork, add sour cream and bacon then mix well.
- As usual, when I make this kind of "unconventional" turnovers, I make them quite small so make pieces of dough of about 70-80 gr, spread them with a rollpin and put filling inside. Close and cook on a hot skillet but take care to take the heat low because turnovers need time to cook, if the heat is too much they burn.
- This kind of turnover is better if eaten warm and not hot.