- 200 gr all purpose flour
- 200 gr almond meal
- 160 gr pecorino cheese, grated
- 160 gr soft butter
- qb dry white wine
- 200 gr fresh goat's cheese
- 100 ml frsh milk cream
- 1 bunch chives
- to taste salt and pepper
- to taste pistachio crumbs
- Mix flours, pecorino cheese, soft butter plus some wine if needed until you have a smooth dough.
- Form small balls of dough, each of about 8-9 grams ( weigh them on a kitchen scale) and put them on a baking tray and bake at 356°F for about 15- 20 minutes.
- Set aside and whip milk cream, mix it with goat's cheese, chopped chives, salt and pepper. Put this cream into a sac- a- poche.
- When cookies are cold squeeze the cream on half of them, then close these with the other cookies and roll them into pistachio crumbs.
- Fill them with cream only before serving.