- 1 egg
- 2 tabsp orange flowers honey
- 7 oz plain unsweetened yogurt
- 5.30 oz all purpose flour
- 1/2 organic orange zest only, grated
- 1 teasp baking powder
- butter for the pan
- Mix at first all the liquid ingredients, then add dry ones, sifted. Mix well.
- Heat a skillet, add some butter, when hot pour a spoonful or two of batter. When you see the first bubbles on top of the pancake turn it on the other side.
- Do it with all the batter, serve with chocolate syrup, maple syrup or caramel sauce.