- 7 oz pumpkin puree
- 8 egg whites
- 9 oz fresh ricotta cheese
- 4 tabsp grated Parmesan
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- to taste salt and pepper
- to taste mixed seeds
- Mix very well pumpkin puree, ricotta cheese, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl beat egg whites with an extra pinch of salt until white and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to egg whites, mix folding gently until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a muffin tin, you should end up with 12-14 cakes. Sprinkle every cake with mixed seeds.
- Bake at 356°F for 25-30 minutes, serve cold or room temperature.