- 15-20 ladyfingers
- 400 ml fresh milk cream
- 400 ml mascarpone cheese
- 100 ml imperial stout berr + enough to soak ladyfingers
- 170 gr icing sugar
- 50 gr dark chocolate chopped
- Whip milk cream with icing sugar, not too much, the cream should be whipped but not too firm. Mix it with mascarpone cheese folding gently, add also beer, little by little.
- Soak ladyfingers in beer, put them at the bottom of a serving tray then cover with mascarpone cream. Make another layer of soaked ladyfingers, add more cream and level it.
- Cover your beeramisù with dark chocolate roughly chopped. Let it rest covered, in fridge, for at least half a day to let the various flavours mixing evenly.
For this recipe I kept the quantities in milliliter and grams, this is because every conversion I tried wouldn't work out as well as the ones I used because pastry requires precision. 🙂
Buy yourself a graduated jug and a kitchen scale, your cooking life will be better!