- 7 oz fresh spinach
- 1 tabsp olive oil
- as needed salt
- 1 garlic clove ( I added it, the chef didn't)
- as needed cold water
- 11 oz stracchino cheese
- as needed boiling water
- as needed light taste oil (corn, rice...)
- Sautee cleaned spinach in a pan with olive oil, garlic and salt. When cooked remove garlic and blend spinach in a mixer with as much as needed cold water to have a smooth cream.
- In a tall glass blend with a mixer stracchino cheese with a couple of hot water spoons. Keep on blending adding oil little by little and, if needed, more hot water. The cream could become granulose but it's not a problem, keep on blending untill it's fluffy ( you will need 3-4 tabsp oil, no more).
- When the spinach cream is at room temperature put it in a dish, add teaspoons of cheese mousse and, if you like, radish and/ or asparagus. I added only a hint of lemon zest, I liked it.