- 200 g all purpose flour
- 200 g strong flour
- 70 g sugar ( up to 100 g to have them sweetier)
- 80 g soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 7 g dry yeast ( 1 bag)
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g water
- 35 g chocolate drops ( store them in the fridge for 30 min.) ( I used 100 g and they weren't too much!)
- 1 egg beaten with a little milk to brush
- Put flours in a bowl Make a hole in the middle and pour the yeast dissolved into the water with part of the sugar. Incorporate some flour and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Add the rest of the sugar, knead a little and add butter and salt, then knead for about 10 minutes (some less if you use a food processor). Cover the bowl and let the dough rises for about 30 minutes. Coprite l'impasto e lasciatelo riposare in un luogo tiepido per un'ora e mezza.
- Add chocolate drops at the dough working it just enough to incorporate the drops. Make 60 g round pieces and put them on a baking tray, letting enough space between them. Let them rise 30 more minutes.
- Brush pangoccioli with the egg and milk mixture and bake at 350°C for 20- 25 minutes.