- 7 oz digestive cookies or similar
- 3.5 oz soft butter
- 2 tabsp caster sugar
- 7 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh milk cream
- 3 eggs
- 3 tabsp all purpose flour
- 4 tabsp caster sugar
- 1 tabsp lemon juice
- Crush well digestive cookies, mix them with butter and sugar and press them on the bottom of a round shaped 8 inches baking pan.
- In a bowl beat yolks, cream cheese, milk cream, lemon juice, sugar and sifted flour. In a separate bowl beat egg whites until they form peaks, add them to the previous mixture.
- Pour the mixture on the digestive base and bake at 356°F for about 30 minutes or until firm.
Do not overbake the cake or it will loose its creaminess.