- 125 gr digestive biscuits ( I used chocolate ones)
- 50 gr soft butter
- 500 gr cream cheese
- 150 gr golden caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 yolks
- 175 ml sour cream
- 1 teasp lime juice ( or lemon juice)
- 150 gr dark chocolate
- Crush biscuits and mix them with butter. Cover the bottom of a tin of about 8/ 10 inches and stick in fridge.
- Beat cream cheese untill fluffy, add caster sugar and beat again. Add eggs and yolks one by one still beating then pour in sour cream and lime juice, mix well.
- Pour the cream in the tin, add spoonful of melted chocolate and swirl a little with a fork to marblelized the cake.
- Bake at 356°F for about 25 minutes or untill the cake is slightly golden on the edges.
- Serve it room temperature or cold, store in fridge.