- 6.30 oz flour
- 3.5 oz milk
- 2.4 oz olive oil
- 3.5 oz grated gruyère cheese
- 7 oz diced feta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1.7 oz crushed mixed herbs ( basil, mint, chive, parsley, tarragon, marjoram)
- 1 bag rising powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl beat eggs, oil, milk and gruyère, add flour sifted with raising powder and mix well.
- Add diced feta and herbs, adjust salt and pepper and pour into mini-muffin moulds.
- Bake at 356°F for 10 minutes or untill golden and puffy.
This recipe is for 24 mini muffins.