- 28 oz beef lean meat
- 14 oz canned tomatoes
- 2 big gold onions
- 2 tabsp berberè spice mix
- 4 tabsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Sautee in a pan with oil thin sliced onions with the garlic clove.
- In another pan brown meat, chopped in cubes of about 1 inch in a little oil.
- Add berberè to onions, then meat and mix well then add tomatoes.
- Cook with a lid on low fire for about 2 hours and half adding some water if sauce become too thick.
- Add a pinch of salt before the end of the cooking, serve hot.