- 1/2 butternut squash (the part with no seed cavity which can be sliced well)
- 2 oz blue cheese
- 1.4 oz breadcrumbs
- 1 oz toasted and crushed hazelnuts
- 2 branches rosemary
- to taste salt and pepper
- Peel the squash and cut in thin slices (pay attention with knife as the squash is pretty hard). Roast slices on a hot skillet or grill for a couple of minutes on each side.
- In a bowl put blue cheese, breadcrumbs, chopped rosemary needles and hazelnuts, mix with a fork until you have a crumbly dough. Adjust salt and pepper, you may need less or more breadcrumbs, it depends on how creamy is blue cheese.
- Put the squash slices on a baking tray, put a spoonful of crumble on each one, bake for about 15 minutes at 360°F or untill the crumble is crispy. Serve hot or warm.