- 75 gr light muscovado sugar
- 150 gr unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 vanilla pod seeds only
- 175 gr self- raising flour
- 125 gr salted peanuts
- Beat soft butter with sugar, egg and vanilla seeds. Add flour and peanuts, combine weel.
- Dough will be very soft, store in fridge for 30 minutes then scoop, on a baking tray lined with baking sheet, small balls of dough.
- Bake at 370°F untill gold. Out of the oven cookies will be very soft, let them cool. When cooled biscuits will be very crumbly, they will be tougher after a day or two.