- 21 oz cuttlefish, trimmed and cleaned
- 9 oz fresh or frozen peas
- 1 glass white wine, dry
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 13 fl oz tomato sauce
- 1 pinch chili flakes if you like it
- Cut cuttlefish in strips, all the same size. Heat a pan with oil and garlic, then add cuttlefish.
- Stirfry for a minute, add parsley then wine, when it's evaporated add peas, sautee for another minute then add tomato sauce.
- Let the cuttlefish boil gently in the sauce for about one hour. Adjust salt and pepper or chili if you like.
- Serve it hot.