- 17 oz all purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 7 oz caster sugar
- 5.2 oz butter
- 1 cup milk (maybe a little less)
- 1 bag baking powder
- 5.2 oz pistachio cream
- 5.2 oz pistachio grain for the dough
- 5.2 oz dark chocolate for the dough
- 5.2 oz dark chocolate to decorate
- to taste pistachio grain to decorate
- Beat egg and sugar until foamy, add soft butter then flour, sifted with baking powder.
- Add milk slowly, enough to have a thick dough, not too liquid. Add pistachio cream and pistachio grain, mix well.
- In a greased pan put some spoonful of dough then pour some melted chocolate. Add more dough then chocolate until you finish both. With a long toothpick move slightly the dough to marble the cake.
- Bake at 356°F for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick, inserted, comes out dry. When completely cool reverse the pan, put the cake on a grill pan, pour the rest of the chocolate, melted, then sprinkle with pistachio grain.