- 9 0z all purpose flour
- 3,20 oz caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tabsp milk
- 1/2 lemon
- 1,7 oz soft butter
- 1/2 bag baking powder
- 7 oz bolognese mustard or cherry or plum jam
- grain sugar
- In a bowl sift flour and baking pownder; add sugar and butter, rub with finger until you have a sand dough.
- Add egg, zest from the lemon, and milk ( you could need some less or some more, it depends on the size of the egg) and knead just until well combined.
- Put the dough on a baking tray covered with baking paper, give it the shape of a rectangle.
- Spread mustard or jam on the dough then bend the long sides of the rectangle overlapping them. Sprinkle sugar grain on top of the pinza. Bake at 338°F for 30/ 40 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before serving; it's ok if the cake crumbles a little.
It can be stored in an airtight box for a long time.