- 32 oz boiled potatoes
- 14 oz fresh tuna steak or canned tuna
- 1 bunch fresh chopped parsley
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 organic lemon
- 2 eggs
- to taste salt and pepper
- as much as needed breadcrumbs
- Put the tuna steak in a bowl with oil, crushed ginger and crushed garlic, salt and pepper, lemon juice. Seasoning it well and cover, put in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Boil potadoes, crush them with a fork or with a potado masher, let them cool. Grill the tuna steak on a hot skillet, let it cool it too then crush tuna in small crumbles and add it to the potadoes. Add parsley, eggs and breadcrumbs enough to have a dough that can be modelled; adjust salt and pepper.
- With slightly greased hands ( olive oil) form small balls or patties, put them on a baking tray and drizzle with oil. You can coat them in breadcrumbs if you want, I didn't to it this time.
- Bake for about 15- 20 minutes at 390°F, they have to become gold. I prefer them room temperature than hot. Serve them with yogurt dip or mayonnaise.