- 8 oz chopped dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Dutch cocoa
- 1 teasp kosher salt
- Melt half the chocolate into the microwave. In a bowl beat butter and icing sugar.
- Add to the butter mixture eggs, one at time, then melted chocolate ( it mustn't be hot). Add salt and sifted flour and cocoa, mix avoinding lumps. Add, at last, chopped chocolate.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, pour the mixture, spread it evenly and cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 356°F for about 20 minutes removing tin foil the mast 5 minutes. Wait until cold to remove from tray and to cut. Serve in squares.